Quotes Del Rey

Epithets that fit this girl in abundance. Believe me, the original, daring, surprising and so on - this is just a small part of what is in Lana Del Rey, but if not there in person, created in the image of it for sure. Luxury brown hair with a velvet voice and a weary look of a heavily made-up eyelashes - this is Lana, add to this the full lips, an unusual style and a great story with previously established career and you get Del Rey. The singer, who breaks down stereotypes and combines innocence, sexy and chic 60s. Lana certainly found himself and his music.

I realized that I should not look for the reason why people love this or that music. Even if you - the best singer in the world, chances are that no one will ever hear, great. You decide - to continue to sing or tie. I sang in Brooklyn 17 years, and it was all on me to spit. Since then, me, little has changed, but now things add up in my favor. Perhaps angels have decided to shed some light on me.

I have personal ambitions, I want to live my life honestly and honor the true love that I had, and the people who were with me.
I feel quite differently when falling in love. This is the charge current. When you fall in love with someone, you're just happy with the fact that you live.

You know, for me, really scared? When you write songs for ten years, and then people start to listen to all your tracks and say they do not like it, but your appearance repels. They think just because you did it. It is unpleasant.
I hate to spend money. I'm a real cheapskate. If you spend, the music and investment in their own future. Only sometimes guys distracting from work - every day when preparing dinner, and then curls up on his shoulder and watch "Mulholland Drive," all forget about their true dreams and goals.

I am extremely nervous about the comments about my speech, but the audience makes me relax.
I always thought that my work itself tells everything about me, but now suddenly it turns out that it tells people something totally unknown to me ...

We have a sister was a tree house, where we climbed on a satin ribbon. Once the tape is broken and I fell from a five-meter height. I've broken ribs, and I have to say, "cut a voice." This was no one knew, except my mother.
I never did nothing to improve his vocals, quite the contrary: I eat tons of chocolate, drink a liter of milk. So my voice is probably there in spite of, not because of my efforts.

Do you doubt the authenticity of my words and actions. I write my own songs. I removed the video. I myself choose to producers. Nothing comes without my permission.
I have an example to follow. When I was about 18, I listened to a lot of «Nirvana». I like Eminem, I love the music of the sixties and I have a few favorite movie soundtracks that I just really nice to listen to.

Before, I felt alone ... in their own thoughts. I had a constant feeling that I thought differently than everyone else. I was lonely in his hometown. I do not know where I wanted to be, but I knew that was not yet there. I think this loneliness dark shade gave everything that I had done then.
I know that I must be cheerful, but sooner or later we are all going to die anyway.

They say that in my work there is a Hollywood style. Only the Hollywood for me does not really matter.
If my songs and sad, it is only because they are perceived.

The only trick I use is prayer and hope, that all by itself will.
I am a composer who for ten years was composing music for itself, and there was no audience, there was only work. And in show business, I did not seek. And love ballads, imprisoned under radioformatnye 5 minutes 22 seconds, never wrote. And I really like that kind of hairstyle, make-up so, these dresses, and not others, and on stage I'm moving this way and not otherwise. It's my way - and expensive public is free to decide whether I was interested in her or not.

My lips - it is a problem.
I'm tired of that in the press discussing only my prospective plastic surgery. Hello, I'm a singer, not a model! Discuss music.

When I was younger, I could hardly stand when all looking at me. I became uneasy.
I have some time in the complication. Several years have passed since I came up drinking for the last time, but before this happened to me often. At the time, I drank quite a lot, I started having trouble, and I was sent to boarding school. So I corrected.

My song is about two people who are no longer in my life. They had problems and I had to leave. Introverts like me, it's hard to find a loved one, so that when such a person appears, I get very attached.
I feel tired. I live too long, and now I see that I have a lot to do, but sometimes I feel exhaustion. But I'm glad, and knowing that I could die tomorrow, motivates me to live more intensely.

I'm strong, but lonely, like Marilyn Monroe.

Tags

See also

New and interesting