Lana Del Rey

Although not quite, because this is the stage name of the singer, whose real name Lizzy Grant. Lana was born in New York in 1986. Musical career began in 2008, but only started talking about the girl in the early autumn of 2011, when she released her debut single from his upcoming album - the song «Video games», which has received positive reviews from critics and was used in an episode of "The Double" . Creativity singer enjoyed much greater success in Europe than at home - she regularly gets into the top 10 in the charts in the UK, France, the Netherlands and other countries. In the US, it has caused a minor scandal after his performance on the show «Saturday Night Live» January 14 this year. Spectators were divided into 2 groups - those who hate Lana and I think this one of the worst performance in 37 years that this transmission on the radio, and listen to her songs on repeat. I belong to the latter. After this "scandalous" speech actually I about it the first time and heard. Details to continue.

Lana - daughter of a millionaire (what it is, of course, reproach). Father strongly supported her musical endeavors, including finances. Prior to the album Born to die, which was released today, and which many believe debut, she recorded a number of tracks in the studio under his own name in 2008, and another full-length album in 2010. He was 2 months is available for purchase online, then withdrawn from sale because they do not have much success.

Lana wants to re-release it later in 2012 ohm, what many see as a move initially thought. In principle, all of the songs from this album are hanging on YouTube with millions of views, so there's nothing particularly secret and mystical. The songs she wrote herself, although, again, there are rumors that behind the project is a whole army of musicians and purchased all of its image, starting with the transformation of Lizzie in Lana and the fact that the Internet was possible erased traces of her past guests and a bad start career, created its managers. If this is the case, as if none of the artists in the history of mankind before so did not do :)

In addition, the Woman suspected of accompanying her address to the metamorphosis of plastic surgery, which she denies.

Up to:

After:

Now that same statement. Lana sang 2 songs.

Many viewers called it plastic and unreal, is not able to hold on stage, singing as if trying to keep your inner male voice monotonous, nervous and many other epithets. Of course, it was not the best performance of her, but I do not see anything so terrible. Many popular singers whose names I will not mention, generally can not sing live, or use a giant team backing singers or abuse auto-Thune, so that their own voice did not know.

Lana decided to reproach and a famous actress and singer Juliette Lewis:

During transmission, she wrote in her twitter:

Look at this "singer" is the same as watching a 12-year-old girl who pretends like she is singing on stage alone in her room

But the next morning Juliette changed her mind:

I woke up singing one of the songs of Lana Del Rey. These catchy melodies! Regardless of my personal preference is a fresh and interesting songwriter.

Daniel Radcliffe host of well defended Lana saying that the speech did not deserve such a reaction, and if you listen carefully, many people do not find fault with the speech, but to the very girl.

In an interview after the transfer Lana said that she was quite happy with the performance and believes that she sang well. She believes that even if performed admirably, people would still have watered it with dirt because it is constantly faced with this.

She often stresses that there is a born performer and uncomfortable feeling live on television. Lana loves to write songs in the studio, and at their concerts just stands and sings, and therefore does not think it will be invited to major festivals.

Lana says that not a drop has not changed, and when she is at home - still earns that sits with children 2 times a week, as it has done for many years.

At the end of a couple of clips.

Drunk woman who falls - Paz De La Huerta of "Boardwalk Empire" fan art Lana.

Tags

See also

New and interesting