Hats 2013

Of course, the hat is not part of our everyday wardrobe, but sometimes it is issued in the case to show off and feel like a true lady. This case falls to the average Russian woman is rare, but it does not mean that know about the trends do not necessarily milliners. In addition, you can simply admire them and present as the publication of the races where the hat is a must for all the women present.

At the recent World Fashion Week, models of many designers out on the podium in the headdress. Flight of fancy design no bounds. You could see the cap with false hair, others combine it with a veil, and so do Russian designers created them INSPIRE-graphic images.

Personally, my interest in hats woke up after I was lucky enough to visit the Parisian race Prix de Diane, held annually. I was struck by how elegant woman might look like, but only the diversity of the usual severance pay these headdress. While not excluding the possibility to attend again, I studied with particular attention that offered us designers in the fashion shows of SS 2013.

Let's start with the collection AlexanderMcQueen. His models paraded down the catwalk wearing hats with avant-garde safety nets. It is inspired by persistent association with a hat-beekeeper beekeeper. And the color of hats, black and gold, brings to mind the image of bees.

One of the most feminine in my opinion, the hats are hats with a wide brim. Hussein Chalayan managed to combine it with sports aesthetics. As a result, the head models decorated classic white and black wide-brimmed hats, but with colored plastic inserts at the level of the person. Very original.

Bruising that fashionable oriental theme, Gareth Pugh Gareth Pugh has created for hats in her best traditions. On the podium went models in impossibly high headdresses, which basically resemble a hat is remote. Most of the construction is like a headdress of Egyptian pharaohs - Atef.

He surprised everyone by Louise Gray, which replaced the hat rimmed square of plastic. Although worth wonder if you remember the previous collection, the designer has always adorned the head models unusual avant-garde designs.

Beret - accessory at the junction of hats and caps, but truly French. The classic black is his interpretation of our Ralph Lauren. Hats also put the final touch in the form of elegant sophistication.

Like last season, Armani advised us to wear hats Fedora on one side, and in the Council, but no longer Fyodor and hats rather strange shape - a sight they resemble a handkerchief out dense fabric. However, the option is very interesting and very elegant.

Tags

See also

New and interesting