By The Great Gatsby

The film company Warner Bros. released the first poster for the films "The Great Gatsby." On posters depict six key characters immortal novel by Francis Scott Fitzgerald to the original author quotes that accurately describe each of the characters. The main role in the film played by Leonardo DiCaprio, and the role of his beloved speak Carey Mulligan, whose image perfectly fits the atmosphere of the movie in the spirit of Art Deco. The film was well-known Baz Luhrmann - he managed to show us your skills in the film "Moulin Rouge" and "Romeo + Juliet" (also with DiCaprio in the title role), so expect from "The Great Gatsby", first of all, stunning scenery, sumptuous costumes and the atmosphere of eternal holiday.

Leo DiCaprio in the form of Jay Gatsby

You can not bring back the past? Why can not you? You can!

Carey Mulligan - Daisy Buchanan

... In our lives for women best be pretty fool.

Stunning Joel Edgerton as Tom Buchanan

They were sincere in their carelessness, Tom and Daisy - they shamelessly maimed life and destiny, and then hid behind their money, for his levity ...

Isla Fisher in the form of Myrtle Wilson

... It attracted overflowing vitality, like nature in all its unquenchable fire smoldering, ready at any moment to break out a withering fire.

Tobey Maguire - the narrator Nick Kerreuey

Restraint in judgments - a pledge of inexhaustible hope ... I must confess that this tolerance has its limits.

Elizabeth Debicki - Jordan Baker

I just listened to a completely unbelievable story ... But I gave my word that will not tell anyone, so I will not torment you.

Let me remind you that the premiere of "The Great Gatsby" was planned in the last week of December of the outgoing year, but for unexplained reasons, was moved to the next six months. Therefore Stored patience and believe Springtime - screening of the film in Russia kicks off May 16, 2013.

Tags

See also

New and interesting