Natural style

Natural style is closely coupled with naturalness, warmth and comfort ... In the imagination and draws a relaxing rural landscape, haystacks, wooden house, woven mats, woven baskets. In the air soothing scent of freshly cut grass and freshness. It is the atmosphere created entity natural facial features.

Their facial features are smoothed without cutting nozzle can be potatoes, slightly upturned eyebrows necessarily natural shape, complexion fresh, natural glow to the cheeks, the hair is free to develop, hair slightly careless ... From them emanates warmth and maternal care.

The first of whom I will say this, of course, Natalia Vodianova. If you look at a number of photo shoots with her, you will notice that her image always looks more organically when it emphasized its inner noble course, if I may say so.

Pure white cotton sundress, coat of genuine sheepskin (or lamb?), Natural makeup make her image a soft lyrical sublime. In my opinion, this is one of the best photo shoots with Vodianova. With meaning. With a mystery. With a history.

We see three-dimensional textured materials, fur a bit rolled, rough, as close to "live" the fur of the animal, raw, unkempt.

Natural materials only natural color of Representatives type. This can be:
sheepskin or any other "ragged" finish mehgrubaya large loops or no otdelkigruboe weaving, fabric vyazkahlopokzamshalensherstdzhinsovaya
Another representative of the natural type, in my opinion, is Dzhennfier Aniston.

She always perfect skin, easy installation, a minimum of makeup, clothes made of natural materials, simple, sweet. In general, the "girl from next door."

Here is the bow of life. Simple and comfortable simple, natural way of graphite shirts, jeans and bag-portfolio. Nothing in excess.

Of course, in order to naturalness was attractive, you need a lot of attention paid to the purity of the skin, to ensure that the slight blush on the cheeks always played, and his eyes flashed sparks))

Came up with such a test, do not know how much it is true, but, in my opinion, it works. If after, shall we say, "naturalization" caused copious makeup, painted Smokey ice, there was a strong discomfort and desire it all wash away, before you a representative of this type.

Here is a clear example, based on experiments that were conducted over a Michelle Williams. This is another representative of the natural style.

Here, in my opinion, wonderful transferred poignancy of her nature. Short hair, platinum hair color, face glowing as if completely without make-up and dress in light rustic small peas emphasized its natural femininity and elegance.

Other photos:

I do not know about you, but I just want to be removed from the frame is "heavy" contrast dress and wash off with her terrible arrows on the eyes. The "straight" bright eye makeup quickly gutter, slides, spreads. I am very glad that Michelle stylists, and, I think, has not been without them, successfully read the code on her face, and now the carpet she shines as a fresh rose.

I think it is clear that the natural character types are suitable natural colors:
all shades of terracotta korichnevogotsvet hakkiolivkovy bolotnyypriglushenny pink, blue.
Will look wonderfully natural prints, floral motifs, etc.

Now go over to accessories.

Better to choose shoes with a heel stable typesetting or wicker wedges. The form must be rounded and natural material, suede or leather.

Bags may not have a clear form, it is better if it is coarse weave or stitches out. Suit and briefcase on shoulder.

As well ornaments to choose something with ethnic motifs or hand-made, for example, felted beads and brooches.

I advise you to stop your choice on dresses or pants without hindrance. Will look great elongated sundresses.

Well, perhaps that's all. I love natural style, but there is one thing. Natural style is not so simple as it seems. Sometimes it is much more difficult to create the effect of fresh, as if newly-washed face, than to put on yourself a ton of foundation and draw arrows glamorous. But I think it's worth it if you want to show your face and the nature of nature and find harmony with itself.

The next time you talk about the complex romanticism. I do not know yet what will happen, but I hope you like it))

Tags

See also

New and interesting