Jessie J

On his plans to commit this act of the singer told a half years ago, and now, finally, it is to implement them. The choice fell on Jesse British fund Comic Relief, to provide material support to African countries, as well as helping needy people in the UK. Every 2 years in March, the organization conducts a telethon «Red Nose Day» with the participation of many famous. It was during this event, which this year attracted a record 75 million pounds of donations from viewers, Jesse got rid of his trademark hairstyle "Bob". One of the leading solemnly began the process, which then completed a personal stylist Jesse.

I am happy that I can help raise funds for those people who are unable to express themselves and be heard. I participated in many projects of Comic Relief, and do not even know where to begin the story about the things that I saw, to convince people how important it is to raise money. Red Nose Day - it's just one night, but these people suffer every minute of every day of every month of every year. So I wanted to do something that would not have lasted five minutes, and at least a few months. To remind yourself and others that you need every day to do something good, if you can. I long ago promised to shave his head for charity and Comic Relief has given me the opportunity to do it, while collecting money for the important needs. Since my childhood watching Red Nose Day on TV, and was glad to join the stellar participants.

That is what happened as a result:

Tags

See also

New and interesting