The wedding dress of Kate Moss

Scandalous designer confessed to Vanity Fair, that the creation of a wedding dress for Kate Moss (who, remember, was married to Jamie Hince in July 2011), not only saved his career in the fashion business, and pulled him out of the depths of alcohol dependence, in which He is caught after his dismissal from the post of artistic director of the fashion house Christian Dior. Recall that the reason for dismissal of the fashion guru with cushy job became his anti-Semitic cries drunk. Galliano was dear boss Christian Dior, but the reputation they have set up, so the designer suddenly lost his job and received a stamp of an anti-Semite. According to Galliano, many of his associates broke away and only Kate Moss closed its eyes to all the prejudices and refused to order dresses, fashion designer with whom she discussed before the scandal

"Creating a wedding dress for Kate was my creative rehabilitation. It literally saved me. Kate gave me hope, and I decided to prove that, despite all that they say about me, I'm staying myself - designer John Galliano ».

"This outfit was to some extent symbolic, because it sparkles resemble feathers phoenix which is always reborn from the ashes - continues Galliano. - Dress Kate revived my faith in our strength "

Tags

See also

New and interesting