Terms of Business

Ingvar Kamprad error, dreams and constant desire to improve something. Family - is a company, and the company - a family. Unfortunately, I had a lot of defeats. It is very sad that the first few setbacks taught me. On the contrary, I kept stepping on the same rake. My father often told me: "Ingvar, you're too trusting. Nothing will come out of you. " The most effective method - example. I think, without failure you can not achieve the goal. I still remember the pleasant feeling that is experienced, having received its first profit. At the time, I was no more than five let.

The fear of making mistakes - the root of bureaucracy and the enemy of development. Store conquered, but to look for new opportunities. Sentimentality and the ease with which I have a tear, are still traits of my character. What's good for our customers, it is ultimately good for us. This is a problem and the curse of leadership - people always think about themselves. Even if you invite them to talk, subconsciously choose those from whom you can hear certain things. And then the conversation does not work perfectly honest and objective. Improving the quality of life - which means free from the status and conditions, to be more free people. We want our name associated with this approach. I'm still proud that I can milk a cow and mow travu.

I still have the habit to always ask when making a purchase, if I can not get the goods a bit cheaper. I'm still very pleased to do business. But even more pleasure I feel when I have new ideas, and I manage to convince others that these ideas can be implemented. The demon inside me said that he still had so much to do ... I'm never satisfied. Something tells me that I made today need to improve tomorrow. I could not learn not to trust people. But today I say: do not rely on a handshake. All contracts are concluded only in writing. If you do not will win the sympathy of the people, you can not do it prodat.

Problems opening new opportunities Long ago I learned one old rule: the decline in sales of 1% entails a reduction in income by 10%. Awareness of the costs at all levels is for us almost maniacal passion. Each krona, which can be saved, should be saved. I am most concerned that we can calm down, stay there. Our company has its immutable principles. One of them is that we never pay bribes. It is better to be a bit stingy than throw dengami.

I am already 76 years old, do I need to get inside my coffin was laid out thousand-dollar bills? I have no taste. I could not arrange their own room. Do not mistake only one who sleeps. My most daring dream - that one day a woman came to the leadership. With my authority, I can not talk any nonsense, and no one will stop me.

Source: www.forbes.ru/milliardery-opinion/234256-pravila-biznesa-osnovatelya-ikea

Tags

See also

New and interesting