A selection of items from the USSR

Back to the past. Things from the USSR
A selection of items from the Soviet Union that surround us and which we enjoyed.

Electrical appliance for burning pattern 1. For the first time I saw such a device in the classroom work. I loved the smell that appearing during the burning wood.

Mincer. This is one of the first hand-held grinders, which we started to produce. So far, we have kept the house exactly the same.

Brandy set. Always thought it was set for drinking water. Something like a carafe. Interestingly, out of him somebody drank cognac?

Binoculars theater. I had exactly the same. I did not understand at the time why such a small pair of binoculars and what is theater?

Soviet VideoCorder "Elektonika." Cost a lot of money from us. Someone could buy the car, but for the same amount bought VideoCorder. Aunt house has the same and in working condition.

Dreidel, or Yule, and still do not know how to properly called. This is the first toy that comes to mind from childhood.

Watches Montana. It was a very fashionable watch with a lot of melodies and lights. Montana - the dream of every boy in the past.

My first tape Electronics. Presented was the father. I remember almost slept with this recorder.

Pulvelizatora. In every house and in every barber's.

Coffee. taste of this coffee still remember.

The camera shifts. My first camera I lost a year.

Rubber ball. In the USSR, loved by millions of things churning and monotonous. Exactly the same ball was in my childhood and even millions of boys and girls.

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting