Savior of the 90s

Late once on the job. Trying Stopped car (for the shuttle bus will not have time), and as an evil, no one stops. Already in despair and resigned late, decided to move to a stop as suddenly ... Smoothly brakes in front of me so Mears year and ninety-four. Everything is as it should be: black, tinted windows. Quickly jump into the cabin, and there is the same colorful man: black leather, from under which sticks crimson jacket, gold tsepura on bovine neck, bald, with tattoos from the speakers shansonchik heard.
Here, I think, a character which, like straight from the nineties materialized. Slightly fell into a stupor of surprise, gaze at the stranger from the past. And drive a few minutes in silence. He, too, was silent, it becomes a little neposebe from this menacing silence. During this time he glances at me suspiciously.
 - You where to take that? - Asks cartoon "mate" incredibly thieves voice. He seemed to be choosing his words for a long time, trying to banish thoughts in a heap.
Explain to him the route.
 - By the way, thank you for staying. And no one wanted to throw up, you have saved me right! - Podmazyvayus I, a little fear "Ninety 'brother».
 - Yes, I did not stop because something - his voice sounded notes of surprise. - Just in front of me braked sharply gazelle, that I had the brakes. And then you just fly in the cabin. I gone crazy, of course, even Nitsche could not tell at first. Then I think - well, okay, so'll take.
Was embarrassing, but funny. Support the dialogue did not work, and drove in silence to his mysterious time machine.

Tags

See also

New and interesting