Girl from Minsk works in forestry

This wonderful girl named Oksana sign it and the person who found themselves in life. Inhabitant from an early age was attracted nature and he grew up she decided to go to work in forestry. Details under the cut. On education I was born in Minsk, has long lived near Komarovka well graduated from high school, and then ... went to study in Borisov. Yes, Borisov, because only there and in Polotsk have professional colleges related to forestry. My parents did not foresters, with nature are not related, I will not be admonished and directed. I just always liked the forest. My solution was fully conscious. This, I know, not a trend. Thousands of young people are flying to Minsk looking poprestizhney university. They are great, of course. But if you lose your connection with nature, with the sphere, where we all went, how long can you be a man? This is the first thing. And secondly, someone's got to do and this work.

In college long wondered how it is, with such a certificate, and even from the capital to them was. In the group there were 30 people, of whom only 5 girls. But then the surprise passed. I attended this three years, received a specialty "forestry technician." It's time allocation. We distributed as follows: take a list, set against the names addresses, depending on the requests from the regions. I was a good student, but went ... into a radioactive zone. Hit the Western Polesie, in Luninetsk forestry, forestry Senkevichskoe. There was a good team. But I lived in the city - Mikashevichi - and each day went by bike 25 kilometers. To work and back. Decided to redistribute closer to home. In Minsk Forestry did not want to take, say, a girl - ballast. But then still have: "Let's see what you're worth».

Novoselskogo forestry more than 20 employees. Two women I and accountant. Although no gender divisions, I would not do this profession. You are taking care of the forest, selling lumber're reporting - a normal job. And I have a plus: any attempt to settle the conflict peacefully, do not measure their connections, as some men.

Work in the Housewarming I get on the bus. He is about 30 minutes from the metro station "Stone Gorka". When I lived in the center, then had to get up at 5:30 am. Horror, of course. The territory of the forest rather big, about 4, 5 thousand. Ha. My tour - 1802 ha. At first it was scary to walk into the woods alone. Then came the realization that there is much calmer than in the city. We, of course, have a company car - UAZ. But I used to ride my bike, which she bought. You understand, Forestry - organization of state ...

I love the forest in any season. In winter, well, there is no midges. Cold - well, to hell with it, came to the base - warmed up. Another thing is that it is difficult to move around. I'm short, it happens to the waist in the snow was falling. In my submission five foresters. There are loggers and loggers. I did not care what fathers - in suitable grandfathers. Worked all my life, practically until retirement. I have nothing to teach them. Unless you need to organize the work. At first had to prove that I'm here not just a girl from the city. And nerves were on edge, and even had to fight with a friend. He could not figure out what to drink on the job badly. Then he seemed to understand.

My main responsibility of the duty - to make sure that the forest was clean. Around a lot of suburban cooperatives. And these pundits believe that if you threw into the woods bag of garbage, nothing broke. Conduct raids, write out fines. But everything is repeated. Another task - to provide the population with firewood. Now a lot of requests. And a lot of complaints. Cube wood worth 65 thousand. This non-delivery. Provide machine hour costs 600-something thousand. Expensive. Call pensioner swear. And what do we do? No benefits. And it is not canceled their forestry. What else? Master need to keep working on the felling, for safety, for the release of timber charge paid foresters, writing at the end of each month reports. Bring plans to organize recreation ... What can master to get there? Yes for everything. If any officer sees garbage in the forest. If someone without a helmet on felling works. Or without proper shoes, without gloves. For that holiday wood passed without your participation. For the fact that the forester is not on your crawl. Yes, even if the tree hang dry, say that the master does not work - not noticed. And every tree now four papers make up.

On the love of the forest no one thinks, how long it takes to ensure that the land has redesigned plastic bag or package of chips, you are thrown into the woods. It is difficult to make a man fall in love with something that he has not yet come. Perhaps even the bark beetle, the most important forest pests, easier to defeat. But to remain silent about the environment and also does not matter, right? I found a hobby. Am keeping beaver burrows. Watch the beavers. Back in the forest, though he near Minsk, elks, hares, foxes, wild boars, even somewhere bear lives. An old forester told me that he saw him was that way in 1981. Forest - live! And I will be sad to leave it. About My salary salary - 2, 5 million rubles. Previously, I also moonlighted, including a cook, this is my second profession. But then I realized that health is more expensive. Repay the loan on an apartment. I study at BSU - in absentia on biological faculty. Institute for the need to pay. After all expenses from the salary is 700 thousand. Rubles. Do you have enough money? What a strange question! Although it depends on the needs. I have them small. For a cocktail at the club 300 thousand. I will not give accurate. Of forestry I want to leave as soon as the distribution. 2, 5 million - still not enough for the present life. Alas, the salary - it is the only, but a serious disadvantage in my work. Plus much, although you probably will not understand me. There is no such: sitting in the office from nine to six, afraid of being late for five minutes. No routine and monotony. When there is exercise, endorphins or something, actively produced. Mood rises. And around - fresh air. Me in a very stuffy now. In the metro especially. Therefore, the scope not going to change. Where I will get? The work is in the field of ecology, forest protection. I love it, I find something.

I do not consider myself an idealist, though friends are surprised that someone could survive for such a pittance. But tell me, what's the point better jobs? Is happiness will be more? Yes no. For example, would I have 500 "bucks", which now seems to give everyone in the country. And what do I do with them? Go somewhere? And so I go wherever I want. And in Barcelona and Berlin from Vilnius is not a problem for 50 euros to fly, if pre-booked tickets. But Belarusians do not travel, not because they have no money. And because they do not want. All depends on the desire. Of course, so I do not condone the state. People in the forest sector should receive more. It's hard work. After all we really care about the forest. And we're not schlock.

When Oksana speaks about his work, her eyes burning. She is clearly not "do not care". When hundreds of enthusiastic young Belarusians come to work, they are ready to move mountains and clumsy to rebuild this country again. But in the local woods special rules: a reward for zeal relies poverty. Perhaps the ability to take it philosophically and Belarus have happiness?

Source: dengi.onliner.by

Tags

See also

New and interesting