Timely offer

Food, not bothering anyone. Cars for transit. Moscow. Bought a week ago (who do not know, there are 10 days to putting on record). Food on the road, on which all the vacationers go on Friday cottages, on Sunday, the capital. It takes place on Sunday.
Nearby, in the passenger seat, child seat for my daughter, fasten your seat belts, all the rules. Sucks lollipop.
We drive to the village of the same, at 60, ahead of the stop is not easy, and as a platform for the bus. Are already 3 crew DPS. 9 inspectors plow both directions.
And here I am, on the transits, the child in front. A rod waved not the only one busy Cross-gazelle.
I brake, roadside emergency gang.
And (the inspector) - "hrmpyrymehzshrnshpgsch such and such, your documents, oh, what's that you have a child in the front does?ยป
I (I) SID, say, do not you see?
Standing on tiptoe (Pajero I).
And: Ahh (smile flies from his face) ... baby you even buckled?
I: And even with the use of child restraints established sample!
Begins to study the documents.
Q: So ... soooo transit YOU overdue !!!
I: It's not me, it's in the past master, and I spent 10 days put on record!
And: No 10 and 5 days! The new law!
I: Have you ever read the laws that work? (Pull out the printout) ...
Q: And what do you do right all right?
Me: I do not "Muscovite". No money anyway. )))
He grimaces, thinking what to say ...
At this point, my daughter gets a lollipop, stretches gaytsy and joyous sight says, "At Uncle policeman suck" !!!
The phrase "Happy Journey" was me almost read my lips inspector in my laughter surrounded the car of his colleagues, with surprise looks at "The driver, who was lucky this time ..."

Tags

See also

New and interesting