Beauty requires sacrifice

It has proved a resident of the State of Georgia, which is called Rapunzel. Just imagine - the length of her hair is 17 meters, and the weight is equivalent to 19 kilograms. Her hair was beginning to grow 25 years ago.

Despite the warnings of doctors who advised 47-year-old Asha Mandela hair cut off, as otherwise it may remain paralyzed, the owner of the world's longest dreadlocks said that never sostrizhet them.

"My hair has become part of me. This is my life. I will never cut them. Sostriganie them would be tantamount to suicide. It's like a zombie, "- says a resident of Atlanta, Georgia.

Guinness World Records recognized Asha Mandela, winner of the world's longest dreadlocks. A woman calls her baby hair and believes that they helped her overcome two heart attacks, in addition, they help her in the fight against cancer.

Hair Ashu glorified for the whole world, and it appeared thousands of fans around the world. She even started production of cosmetic products on their own secret formula, which, according to her, she owes her success. In fact, to wash and to dry the hair, a woman takes two days. In addition, it can easily be trapped, pinched doors or hair caught on a bush.

When Asha left the house, she links her hair in a sling, which gives it a greater degree of freedom. However, Mandela's worried that "someone estates on the hair" can cut off a lock of her when she loses vigilance

Doctors also asked the women to think about the reduction in the length of the hair for health reasons, including because of the increased risk of bacterial infection. However, the main problem, according to doctors, is the weight.

"It seems the doctors think I have curvature of the spine. According to them, the reason for this is my long and heavy hair. Some say that my cervical vertebrae can not withstand the load, and as a result I will begin spasms in the back, and probably I would be paralyzed, "- says the record holder.

Mrs Mandela, which is growing 11-year-old son Zion, says that her hair helped her personal life.

"Problems with intimacy because of my hair I have ever had. I think it's the other way around adds a little spice to the relationship "- says Asha.

Source: dymontiger.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting