Avatar (Avatar) or kinodezhavyu? (part two)

And so, we continue showdown with the film "Avatar"? I hope I have not kept waiting long. Now let's talk about the eternal dream of mankind, the dream of the sky. People have always dreamed of having wings and fly, but did not come. God has not given wings. Although in the movie, everything is possible. We need only Lata animals, and then a trick. Indeed, a new world of low attraction without dragons? Saddled and forth. Full adrenaline. Here and in the "Avatar" has friends among the natives. Just like in "Dinotopia» (Dinotopia), born in 2002, directed by Marco Brambilla (Marco Brambilla).

So the very dragons so much like the dinosaurs of Dinotopia, that's amazing. And dragons and dinosaurs - human friends!

The truth is I do not understand that it is their wings at the ends of the dragons? Feathers, not feathers, fingers, not your fingers. And at the end of the tail probably stabilizer. However, in flight, they look very organic. But dinosaurs are not worse, even fly more rapidly.

And the natives fly without saddles holding appendages on the head dinosaurs. But in Dinotopia all civilized and logical. Saddle for convenience, and the fall from the back of a dinosaur and the end.

And, in general, very similar to the dragon fighter with variable geometry wing. Is not it?

That rush past, as if on parade, Squadron lizards, dragons with Pandora and modern fighters. All keep order, as it should be. But if in the case of Dinotopia all riders have passed pre-flight training, then on Pandora apparently all on the level of instincts. He was born, I grew up, got on the pangolin and immediately flew as a fighter. Fiction.

Well, after spending even a debriefing. That is how. And do not attend summer school.

All this again is not new, but nice. Basically, when you fly, the spirit should seize.

And now again, goodbye, I continued on his quest. Wait for new articles.

Tags

See also

New and interesting