Avatar (Avatar) or kinodezhavyu? (part One)

What is the "Avatar"? A wonderful film with ultra-modern graphics, or meeting previously seen, chewed and re-used ideas? As long as the whole world is waiting with an intriguing reverence promised three-hour version of "Avatar", we begin a series of stateek, which try to analyze the film from the perspective of successful borrowing of the great James Cameron (James Cameron).
Let's go. In this article, we look at the volatile island that so excite our imagination with you. Bah, there is something familiar! Nothing comes to mind? And I remember very cool cartoon. Yes of course! "Dragon Hunter» (Chasseurs de dragons), produced in 2008, director Guillaume Ivernel (Guillaume Ivernel), Kwak Arthur (Arthur Qwak).

See photos and compare, first course, "Avatar»:

Now the "Dragon Hunter»:

Naturally, the realization of Cameron's more impressive, but I'm sorry, the idea is not new, yes, and where in spite of all the laws of physics in waterfalls water is taken. I do not know. In the cartoon look at it as a fairy tale, and "Avatar" looks a little weird, though most of the audience does not care.
So far, that's all. Wait for new revelations soon. And congratulations to all from April 1 :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting