Ingredients (for 2 servings):
- 250 g mascarpone;
- 2 egg yolks + 1belok;
- 50 g of powdered sugar;
- 8-12 "fingers" Savoyardy;
- 50 ml. liquor (I Bailey);
- 125 ml. strong sweet coffee;
- 2 tbsp Cocoa + mint to decorate.
1. Boil strong coffee, add sugar to taste and liqueur and mix. This will be our syrup-impregnation.
2. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until white. It is important to whip well - at least 5 minutes and better blender at medium speed.
3. Separately, whip the protein to stable peaks (that was a white foam rather than liquid protein).
4. Whisk mascarpone until soft. You can start adding a mixture of egg yolks with sugar - one spoonful. Add -, beat on low speed blender - add - whisk. Must obtain a homogeneous, creamy mass.
5. Now add a spoonful protein. Blender set aside. Mix gently shovel from the top down. Weight should not be too liquid, about as thick cream.
6. At the bottom of the molds spread a little cream.
7. Garnish with cocoa. I usually sift it through a small sieve. Mint for decoration.
8. Harvesting in the refrigerator at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.