cottage cheese - 250 g
low-fat sour cream - 250 g
gelatin - 10 g
milk or water - 60 g
Dark chocolate - 50 g
vanilla - on the tip of a knife
powdered sugar - 4 tbsp. spoon
1. Gelatin pour milk or water, allow to swell, then shoot forth in a water bath.
2. Curd wipe, mix with sour cream and powdered sugar. Add the prepared gelatin, stir, divide weight in half
3. In one part add melted chocolate and mix. In another - vanilla
4. vases lay, alternating, 1-2 tsp. White and dark mass. Place the bowls in the refrigerator for 1-1, 5 hours.
5. When serving sprinkle with cocoa powder dessert.