International Women's Day around the world

Yesterday we successfully celebrated International Women's Day. Actually, like all the inhabitants of our vast planet. We offer you a small fotokaleydoskop being held this day in different parts of the world.

The protests in the Philippines. In Manila, near the US embassy was aggressive rally to protest against violence against women and children.

Here is a collage of fourteen heads of state, heads of their nation at this time.

70-year-old Valbai Aybbhai tool checks during operation in place of salt production, India.

American women recruits, future Marines, based in South Carolina, USA.

The client communicates with a prostitute on the streets of Singapore. Everyone has their own holiday.

Indian woman on the background of the poster with Miranda Kerr in Mumbai.

Basketball «Maryland Guards» celebrating the victory over «Wake Fosters». Here's a holiday gift.

Woman tries bodyguard bulletproof vest before training at the site in Bogota, Colombia.

Cooking food in the slums of Islamabad, Pakistan.

Prokladchitsy cable in Ahmedabad, India, celebrated their day of work.

Wonderful shot from Uruguay Montevideo. Legs police on parade.

Little Indian girl from childhood attached to the hellish work, pedaling rickshaws in New Delhi, India.

Themed pictures in North Korea, on the occasion of International Women's Day. The woman warrior.

Sakib Covic (left) and sems Hadza - only the fair sex in Bosnia and Herzegovina, who are registered by mine workers. They are responsible for security control and measurement of gas content in the air.

Bushra - one in a million Syrian refugees. Life in the slums of Tripoli, is better than in the midst of bombings and shootings.

Although tradition and taboos, a growing number of Yemeni women want to get a driver's license. For example. As the woman behind the wheel of the simulator in Sana'a.

A participant of the meeting in Buenos Aires, Argentina: "My body - my clothes».

Starting the torch as a symbol of freedom in Hyderabad, India.

That was yesterday. Give attention to their women, not only in mandatory occasions.

Tags

See also

New and interesting