Airport staff made publicly student dress (3 photos)

From the British student, awaiting your flight, there was an unpleasant incident - airport officials did not like the outfit girl and they forced her to change clothes in public.

18-year-old Alix Townsend (Alix Townsend) with his friends gathered to spend the holidays in Mallorca. On the day of departure, she chose, she said, the perfect outfit for a holiday: a tunic and short denim shorts. But the girl did not have time to go to the front desk, as it drew attention to airport employees. Employees come to Alix and stated that her clothes look too provocatively and she needs to dress shorts. Confused woman did not argue with the staff of the airport: she pulled out of a suitcase white breeches and went to the building of toilets to meet their demands. However, employees are not given a 18-year-old Briton retire, insisting that the passenger had changed directly in the reception area on the gas at hundreds of people.

"I was told that my shorts are too short, because of what others can see my buttocks, and rudely ordered change. I agreed, despite the fact that the other passengers were dressed in a similar way. I do not want to let friends, because we decided to fly together - says Alix. - However, when I asked if I could go to the toilet and change Shorts breeches, airport officials refused. They insisted that I change clothes right next to the reception. I nearly died of shame, to meet their demands. " In an interview with the Daily Mail journalist edition student noted that employees could make her remark, as she stood in the queue and thus help her to avoid public humiliation. However, employees of the airport, for unknown reasons, prefer to approach the passenger during registration board the flight. "My daughter was dressed appropriately! - Outraged father of a student, 51-year-old Lee Townsend. - Other people also were dressed in summer clothes, but for some reason they are not asked to change clothes immediately. Naturally, the incident at the airport was a real shock to Alix. "

Source: dymontiger.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting