To the anger was not a destructive force ...

To the anger was not a destructive force, which is the reason that the family takes luck and happiness in your life, you need to learn how to properly exercise.

The first action that you want to correct you cope with anger - is to stop any action to shut up. Only feel anger, you have to be one hundred percent sure that now you start talking nonsense. This is a mandatory rule. There is such a principle that a woman in anger did not realize what she says. A man in a rage did not realize what he was doing.

Therefore, the first thing you need to shut up. No other options there. Nothing intelligent will not be told. No truth does not get anywhere. What you are now saying a loved one, will not bring any benefit and will only bring destruction. After the fifth minute of conversation, none of the spouses no longer understands, because of what they argue. In general, the row over how the other now talking to me and all.

Next - conscious thought, full of conviction. That's what you condemn a person, what you suffered? View summary konspektik your anger before you want it to read, your welcome speech to her husband, who came to the ten-thirty instead of eight o'clock in the evening.

Next - to communicate their needs. Understand, and why have these thoughts of condemnation? Do you know why there are thoughts of condemnation against people? Just because they are doing something we do not. Good or bad - it does not matter. Man makes poor and we poor all my life wanted but could not afford. We condemn it.

I am pleased to do, but do not feel the courage - the guts. Begin to judge him. Or a person does something good, for which we also have the guts. For many years, like here and so to live from the heart, bold, wide, well, light to live. And in any way. And we begin to judge him. "Yes, yes, we know, pretending to be a saint, going there, everyone knows».

Therefore, we must establish a connection with their needs and understand: "I myself want what this man does. Honestly confess myself - I did want it, for that I blame him. " Now it is necessary to understand - why do you want and what to do about it. Establish communication with their needs, desires, expectations, and express your feelings and do not live up to expectations. That's all.

Why tell her husband that he had absolutely no conscience and "you at least call" in the credits that translates as "fool you just." Having realized the need, she simply says "I miss you" and all. It turns out that she just missed greatly. She has no desire to criticize him or make him a jerk. She wants to show their emotions in this way.

If a woman is aware of its needs, even if only shout in anger: "I missed you !!!" and throw a plate on the floor. Conflict will be? Yes, many men just smiled or would or would embrace immediately. I'm pretty sure - the reaction would be such a man.

Therefore, it is wise authors recommend that women be childish fury. Children's anger is always on. He never confused, not twisted, not schizophrenic, you know? Children can learn a very beautiful type of manifestation of healthy anger, which helps to defuse a very cool relationship, and it does not lead to conflict. Because they have a genuine anger.

And we have to understand one thing - people close to, as a rule, does not give us such concern, for which we blame them. They just hurt for corn, right? But we begin to yell at them as if they rubbed us the corn, and not step on it.

There is a difference, right? The man you accidentally stepped on a corn on the tram, and you are yelling at him for half an hour that he spent six months you rubbed it. It's OK? He just accidentally stepped did not know. We have within their corn, for which it is better not to cling. So when you come, it's better to talk about corn, not about where a person feet grow.

Ruslan Narushevich

Tags

See also

New and interesting