1. defrosts half finished package puff pastry. roll out and lay it in the form of a sufficiently high sides (so filling more together), prick the dough with a fork in several places.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 C.
3. Prepare the filling. First cut the onions and green onions and cheese rub on a coarse grater. Mushrooms, if they are large, cut to manageable size.
4. fry onions in butter, then add the mushrooms there, mix, salt, pepper and fry some more. Then give a little cool.
5. Slightly shaken eggs and cream.
6. In the onion-mushroom mass add cheese, green onions, egg mixture, a little pepper (and you can still spice sypanut favorite, but I like a mushroom-cheese freshly ground pepper). Put the stuffing in the whole form and put the quiche in the oven baked for 30-40 minutes.
7. When filling zapechetsya top and formed a nice golden crust - you're done. There can be either hot or cold