Short and sweet 3

Brain endowed each. Not everyone understood the instructions

Ilya Repin's painting "The Cossacks deliberately spreading unverified information, defaming the honor and dignity of the Turkish sultan».

Divorce - three presidential terms, and with his wife, they just break up ...

Pouring cold water gives a good mood! Moreover, regardless of who you're hosed ...

Infinite amount of information requires an infinite time for its processing, even at infinite speed of this process.

You are young, creative, talented?
Ambitious, confident, full of fresh ideas?
And to do anything you know how ?!

Any woman - crazy bird. Any, remember that! The problem is that most women are not seeking to learn how to fly. They only have to build their nests. Just the trouble with us!

I think I know why Napoleon slept 4 hours per day, was a strange, aggressive and tried to kill all

Who are able to wake up the sleeping - he is capable of any meanness

Psychologists have proved that in the world, at least five people you're pretty, like you three and one in love with you. Well, where the hell, all of them wearing?

You're a man, you decide. And if I do not like it, I just bear your brain

I'm trying to lose weight. But he always finds me

"Slender" girls consider themselves "plump". "Chubby" consider themselves "fat". A "fat" dressed leopard leggings and krasaaaavitsy

This world is so cruel that even the word "burr" is the letter "p»

- Honey, you're so tired, come today, I myself will be watered himself venomous sarcasm?

My husband changes tak, tak changes that I did not even znayu, from whom I have children ...

Russian language is very short and concise. For example, the words "There were tourists from Russia" consists of only three letters

Strange creature - man. Beats, because he loves. Fighting for peace. Works to relax. Kill to live. Drinking poison to the health

True Life: No law is not an excuse for non-compliance

Tags

See also

New and interesting