Short and sweet 2

What are you a photographer? You are the master digicam, mudilo!

Do not take to heart what can be sent to hell.

When I open my closet, clothes from there straight falls, but it is not the clothes, not the same !!!

Mom baked pies yesterday. Today I take cakes to work with him and I think to wear a red cap or courting trouble?

When a man loves a woman, cockroaches in her head seemed to him ladybirds

A caring how beautiful! What is the word! Which brings flowers! Right, though not marry him never!

- Maybe you just need to fall in love?
 - In one, Mom?
 - Oh, is it so difficult to find a victim?

There are no ugly women, it happens that some women can not see their beauty and rich inner world due to lack of sufficient funds

I know where does cellulite ... This is where the long ass and think there appear gyrus ...

Honey, this is not scattered everywhere smelly socks, this is your male marks his territory

One may criticize our past. But "Hruschovka" - flat, "Stalin" - flat, and "Putinka" - it's just VODKA!

- And my stomach from your sausage is not sick?
 - Do not have time to ...

Bought at the grocery store: Egyptian potatoes, Chinese radish, cucumber, Polish, Turkish, garlic, celery Israel.
I'm wildly sorry, but we in Ukraine except for the price something growing?

Vodka, when it is drunk, does not add to the mind and not take away. It checks - whether it

Forgot to feed the cat in the kitchen ... schA something rattles prepares ... probably ...

With online translators: "The concept of Gingerbread never translated my attempts to somehow explain the non-Russian fairy tale about a round loaf, ride through the woods, and mocked the animals suffered a complete collapse»

What's that, that's my mother forbade me as a child to draw in Paint, referring to the fact "that the computer did not end paint»

God created the monkey and work to get the man. But with a penguin, he did not experiment, he immediately went well

Mood - no worse. It's time to comment on somebody pictures

Conscience does not prevent us to do meanness. It prevents us from enjoying them!

The man who figure out how to hit people in the face over the internet, earn millions

Tags

See also

New and interesting