Wheat flour 7 tablespoons
Sugar 1 tablespoon
Soda 1 teaspoon
Salt ½ teaspoon
1 cup sour cream
Egg 2 pieces
½ teaspoon vanilla
Butter to taste
Maple syrup to taste
1. Preheat the pancake pan over low heat.
2. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Top with sour cream and mix carefully.
3. In another bowl, beat the eggs with the vanilla and then type in a cream ground. Mix gently, without using a mixer.
4. Melt about 1 tablespoon of butter in a frying pan and pour 0, 25 cup test. Smooth over the entire surface and cook for 2 minutes until golden brown, then flip and cook for another minute. Repeat with remaining dough.
5. Fold the pancakes pile and serve, top it with butter, vanilla ice cream and a generous watering maple syrup.