Mobile forever

I present to you the machine of all time - Nokia 3310. I suggest to recall his virtues, after hearing the story of one man.

Yesterday I went to a friend who keeps a small cell clump and was very excited by what they saw - there were four in number at first glance novёhonkie Nokii 3310. asked say, really new? What! Where firewood, he could not tell friend, confirmed only that the country imported some game from some overseas countries. Well, I thought, a challenge thrown! When he returned a couple of hours, brought the desired amount (Rs 799) and took the flash from the past. It is worth noting that by the time of the phone was gone)

Peering closely at the product home, I realized that the phone or Maltz poyuzat or roughness appeared on stale.

Here it is, rodnenky)

Just remember your childhood) I remember when I begged my parents did their first tube, walked proud chin lifted)

On the first day my grandmother asked me to call about half an hour. She sowing request was not clear, and I was in a rush to get the coveted miracle in the tram and loud for the entire car to say that I have no time to talk))

Set up the hurdy-gurdy)

Working!

And here is unforgettable snake) I remember Hacked into it before losing momentum)

Alluring icon)

When you try to install the Russian language became clear that this is not possible, which means that the tube net inomarochka)

The choice will find all the anglitsky, ieroglivichesky, Malaysian and it is not clear what else)

All pleasant nostalgia)

Tags

See also

New and interesting