Demographic problems Britain

Impressive story from a blogger who decided to take a stroll through the streets of Coventry (Coventry).

I come home transiting through London. I decided to make a short stop in the UK for a couple of days. I stopped in the unremarkable town of Northampton (Northampton), which is about 50 kilometers north of London. Hence, the next morning, I am planning to drive to nearby Coventry (Coventry) and visit the country's largest car museum. Friends drove me time, but then we took off from the schedule went as a quick snack at the Chinese buffet and sat there talking for an hour and a half. So in Coventry we got half an hour before closing time and we did not let him. It's a shame? Sure. However, we did not feel sad, and went for a walk on this campus, completely absent in the guidebooks, because in addition to the museum car is absolutely nothing to do. But you know what struck us? More precisely struck me (British friends knew this) that in this city there is practically no indigenous population, but alone emigrants from Asia and Africa. No, I'm not a bit racist! But purely visually the feeling that I am not in the UK, and in Cairo and Johannesburg.

We went for a walk and we see? In the middle of the day (at about 16:00 hours) the city is full of freely shlyayuschihsya immigrants. Friends explained to me that the majority of immigrants do not work and receive benefits for a living wage, and therefore voluntarily stagger in the center -

Typical British -

Women in headscarves and hijabs more than in Istanbul, but still less than in Tehran. By the way. for me it has always been a mystery: I understand that the poor and radical Islam affected countries of origin to go without a headscarf life threatening. But here, in the heart of Europe, forcing men to grow beards and radicalized, and wrap up their women in hijab and the burqa? In Cairo, you will not find many bearded "modzhahedovidnyh" men, as in this accident Coventry -

But the most striking is a clear degradation of the indigenous British population. Forgive me, friend, but the vast majority of local women as scary as my life without a paycheck. Puffy face, excessively thick ass hanging bellies, some untidy and unkempt. The men on the whole a little more decent look, but also those more "handsome" with signs of overt genetic malfunction. Against the background of the local British expats look much healthier, brighter and stronger. In the pictures conveniently be typical Briton and the same typical African, the conclusions are obvious -

Mumbai walks, you see, is quite cute girls? Much nicer local -

Traditional "gopota": groups of drunken teenagers with aggressive bydlyatskimi faces. I urged them not to take photographs of harm's way -

A typical English couple -

Another group of indigenous people -

Friends say that the UK is literally drowning in the flow of migrants and a similar situation in many cities around the country. Let me just say that this is the price paid for the British crown century colonialism; it is obvious that the time is coming when the British will be persecuted minority in their own country.
ps As we all know, such a situation takes place in France, Belgium, Sweden and other European countries, which failed miserably to assimilate the idea of ​​millions of foreigners.

Source: puerrtto.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting