Not a bad story

In 1992, the city N friend of mine, at that time still a student, got involved in a very funny and tragic story.
 Imagine a young rascal, who at the institute except beer and girls do not need anything.
He studied as a god send, that is all.
One day he receives a summons to the army and, like any normal kid, throws it.
 But what is it? He soon received a second summons. He throws it again.
 Forgetting about these minor troubles, he is sitting at home, when suddenly the doorbell rang.
"Who's there?" - He asks.
And he answered: "The Commissar !!! So and so live here? »
 And he is a fool, "This is me."
"Open up your agenda."
"Do not open".
Commissar it (by the way, their prischlos two): "How" do not open "and who will defend the homeland? You're home alone? »
My friend and take lyapni that he is one, and the army does not want to go.
 Here commissar incurred. Matt stood for the entire podezd purely military performance.
He described what he's done with it and how to jerk wring his neck if the "minor freak" him not to open the door.
 The poor guy is not frightened invented nothing better than to pick up the phone and dial "02". He said to his apartment crammed with people and want to "wring his neck."
Cops asked the address advised to move away from the door and wait.
Crank It ran to the window and look out the police.
When the cops arrived, military commissars already bore the full program.
The boy watched through the peephole, what will happen.
He saw the door flew separating the stairwell from the lifts (total of four apartments in the door).
He saw the cops had entered similar to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Next frame - a leg flown at the eyelet and into the ear of one of the military commissars.
In short, the Kulikovo Field. Tatars to provide military, because the cops were batons and cops were able to use them.
 My friend's legs were paralyzed almost immediately after he saw what he had done.
When the bell rang, and commanding voice said, "Police. Open! "He already did not argue and opened the door.
 What he saw led him to only one thought: "I'd better not to be born."
Both commissar were so "otdemokratizirovany" that people turned into something red and clear-slobbering.
The sergeant-policeman could only say: "Man, you know, and in fact they are really military commissars.
 My advice to you: you are in the army is better not to go. "
What saved this idiot only thing polpodezda heard threats against him and a lot of swearing.
About a week after all this ugliness from a friend in the apartment telephone rings and a familiar voice says: & quot; «You have me. ... Go to serve in the navy, the submarine, which is sure to drown, so I take care of it."
Heard whistles.

And this is not very useful to society subject suddenly for no apparent reason awakened a thirst for knowledge.
 He was transferred to another institution, which has a military department.
If he gets a "good", it was for him a personal tragedy. He has not missed a single lecture.
 And most interestingly, it was given bolshevsego military science.
In conclusion I would say that now he is an officer. That's how it is.

Sent by Alexander

Tags

See also

New and interesting