Who smoky, smoky I ??

Food home from work. I go out on my subway station out of the car and saw a curious picture.
 It should be well-dressed muzhichek that looks looks like a civil servant in a suit with a briefcase, in general everything right.
 It is worth it, to say the least, uncertain.
 In short storm poor guy in full.
 I went over to see, in what thread the service sabantuychike.
 Head down, eyes closed, thinking, march, before the hut limp.
 And to this, the already miserable little man, suitable "Valiant" is our peace officer.
 It should be a dialogue (though I would be safe to call it a monologue).
 Cop - (M): Good afternoon. Please present your documents.
 Uncle - (D): Um ... uh ... (and so on).
 This makes grimassy nepodnimaya head hurt child, loud sighs and something pulls his hand.
In general, it is not like a campaign that broke his already, yet ineffectual thought.
 (M): Man, please present your documents.
 (D): ??? ...?! .. (The same answer, the truth is already raising his few drinks and trying to make himself a sober respectable citizen).
 (M): I say present your documents. (since nervousness in his voice)
 (D) ... (... nedogonyaet seems his head is occupied only by the fact that you need to look sober as glass).
 (M) was quite nervous: Documents I say!
 (D) Despite good-natured look at it: Mm-m ... (sigh) ...?!
 Here, apparently, the cops get tired of all this and it is already going to cry, finally, issues that have long been waiting to slow down (like me) intrigued by the little people.
 (M): What are you ??? Deaf ???
 Uncle also see sight, and with indignation and resentment, frowning gives the following ...
 (D): Who buhoy ??? !!! I buhoy ??? !!!
 People popolame ... And I have the mood to + 200% for the whole evening ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting