From the diary of a conscript

19.04.04. Caught bastards! Caught! She was given a summons, I fought, but it was more. Other tips to do self-harm, offers crush feet paver. I think it hurts, but still serve patients. Tomorrow, put an ultimatum to the military commissar.

20.04.04. Ultimatum commissar handed. He is very happy. He says he had not seen such brave recruits, and even said that the army crushed with the feet I do not take, because such people are needed in the fleet. Scoff bastards! They, you see, fins in the Navy is not enough, I want to save you with equipment. Foot pressure will not.

25.04.04. Yesterday came a lieutenant from some mountain courier, he asked me to crush the legs to the knee. They also have a shortage, but still a big problem with the skis. Bastards! I refused military commissar said that swallowed nails.

26.04.04. I discovered at the door of a box of nails and a box of bolts. Yet to them was a piece of plastic attached, a detonator and a piece of lard. Why is all this necessary, thought before lunch. Explaining the FSB colonel arrived. A friendly slap on the shoulder, promised the hero of Russia, argued that we should have its martyrs. I insisted that I swallowed immediately because three hours have aircraft in the center of the terrorist groups. Fat is needed to lubricate the throat. All have thought! Barely strayed. I wanted to jump out from the balcony, but underneath there were some blue berets and invitingly waved, I understand that members of the Airborne Forces.

19.05.04. Long did not write, because it was disguised. My mother sewed a suit the color of the wallpaper and bed covers. We searched for almost three weeks. We found by accident. I offer in special forces and mum rank of lieutenant colonel and chief of the department for camouflage gear. She agreed, I'm not.

20.05.04. All night thinking. Tomorrow is the last in a set of engineer troops, if not break through can be worse. I'm going to ask.

21.05.04. All meals on the train, the military commissar not persuaded, he even cried, did not want to let go, offering "hot spots" to choose from, assured me that there will not be price. I insisted, and then gave the "buyer" five hundred dollars a bribe and he took me quietly. While in part not arrive, I will not write.

anekdot.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting