The recruit was hanged in the car on the way to the place of service

The young man did not have time to get to the place of service. May 24 relatives of 20-year-old Roman Suslov told that their son, a conscript on the way to the place of service was killed.

How to tell the relatives of the deceased, May 19, they held him, put him on the train. May 20, he sent a text message, that they "took food and products that lead to the bathroom under guard, 2 days do not give to eat and drink." Before his death, he sent a sms to parents, which has warned that it "either kill or leave a disabled person."

And the night before came to the representative of the Omsk military office and informed the parents of the young man that the Roman Suslov found hanged in a train compartment, but added that the matter would be investigated.

"This happened in 4 thousands of kilometers away, so the details of the incident are not known yet, - commented on the portal in the Omsk regional recruiting office. - A crime is considered the place where it occurred. We only notice it. Claims parents we understand, but there's nothing we can not do now, our duty is only to inform them about the function of emergency. "

A state of emergency has occurred on the road to Birobidzhan, informed the military prosecutor of Omsk garrison. Who conducted the proceedings.

According to relatives of the deceased, the guy was not the timid. The novel since childhood in sports, karate. He was one year old son.

The military said the relatives of the deceased, that they have no money for operational cargo shipment 200. Representatives of the military unit was also told relatives that can speed things up by paying for the transportation of 71 thousand rubles. Relatives of the deceased Roma Suslov shocked.

On Sunday, May 30 was 9 days after the death of Omsk draftee Roman Suslov. However, the mother of the deceased soldier is still unable to bury his son. The military did not give her a guy's body on the pretext that at the moment they have no money for the delivery of specific goods in Omsk.

- I called the military unit, which was supposed to serve my son - he says RIA Omsk-Inform Tatiana Suslov. - There I was told that a military plane to Novosibirsk will be only 30 of May. To send the body before, you need a special flight, and on its organization needs money. They were in a military unit no.

"But Sunday will have 9 days since the death of my son! - Complains mother. - The military unit, which was supposed to serve as a novel, we were told that, in principle, they can send the body of Roma train. But can you imagine what it is? It takes him four days from Birobidzhan to Omsk in this heat. After all, the railroad no special wagon for dead soldiers. They also told us that, in principle, you can speed things up if we do pay shipping, and even calculated how much it will cost - 71 thousand rubles! And the officer so calmly and coolly drove calculations as if it was a container with things ».

- We do not have that kind of money, - crying Tatiana Suslov. - I do not know what to do, and what doors to knock on. We go for three days already, and just can not get my son. Let him dead to me, finally, to return ...

For comments, we asked the military prosecutor's office of the Omsk region. There we were told that all the official comments to the media are exclusively through the press center of the Siberian Military District, located in Chita. However, our source in the prosecutor's office, who asked to remain anonymous, said that all costs of shipping the bodies of dead soldiers must carry that part of the military, in which he succeeded, or in which he served.

This procedure stipulated special order of the Minister of Defence, and it is compulsory for Omsk, and Birobidzhan, and Chita. Thus, to pay for the goods must be 200 military part of the city of Khabarovsk Krai Bikin, which was drafted and followed Roman Suslov. Our source also advised the mother to officially apply to the prosecutor's refusal in the delivery of the body of his son. This will give law enforcement officers the ability to understand and require the military to comply with the law ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting