About reflexes

Those who were in driving schools are well aware that the instructor under your feet, there are two duplicate pedals - brake and clutch.
 So, I decided to jokingly ask your instructor is not looking he kicked the habit pedal when traveling in an ordinary passenger without learning machine.
 From something changed his face, he looked so sad to me and says:
 - Pedals that's okay, these reflections I have long not pay attention ...
 After this takes huge sunglasses, and I must say the day was overcast, we can even say that was beginning to get dark, and my eyes opened swum left eye, like a boxer after a fight, but the color was not natural burgundy.
 - I've caught a taxi yesterday - sadly continues instructor - the carrier as one of the brothers-2, in a leather jacket, leather cap, but plaques numbered taxis are missing.
I have something to think about her, look, damn, well, just does not fit into the rotation, just want a familiar movement to tighten the wheel like bam! starry sky, the birds chirp, knockdown ...
 He drove the car stops and starts yelling at me. I say, because they say so, I'm sorry, I'm an instructor in a driving school all day for skubentov pedal and push the handlebars Virtue, I'm sorry, man, reflexively jerked hand. But to beat at once what ?!
 And the driver is so soothing at once, and almost apologetically: you, my son, do not be offended, I twist the steering wheel 35 years, 27 years as a taxi driver, so all the people carrying ... also, you know, there were reflexes.

C Anekdot.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting