About craving for freebies

Right now, in the spring, something oblagorazhyvayu in his fazende need in the garden path tiles make and gender hundred bricks lay out ... And right now the holidays nah, no one is working ... and guests more travel, hochitso that would krosivo everything was ... where to get the bricks, when there is no place to buy ??? Spisdit course ...

And here I am, one his friend that is vopschem then has advised me where spisdet bricks ... gone, pritsepchik current picked up the car ...

We arrived on the scene of course, put the car dick knows gde_po_dalshe for conspiracy ... and climb over the fence to the object.
They lie in piles ahuitelnye brand new bricks on flights, bandaged politelenom, vopschem world pass by, what we need ... Rvёm polythelia, remove from tudava runoff, lope we need, Tuscany to the fence, push through it all in a gap in the fence on the side of the street ... The night silence, no we are not firing, pesdato ...

We go behind the car, customize it to the spot by the fence, where are already our bricks ... And then fuck, Iza corner of the house leaves the PDS-nick ... No flashing lights, of course ... and out of the window, partner, flashlight More all prokotsivaet ...

Good thing my friend both standing and ostalsa stand with two bricks in his hands, and I had almost put his, vytoschil them quickly and even before the upcoming VCP-Mobile, threw them ... Well, they fuck Tipo, not mine ...

Musar stood, punched see my number, then one came out, introduced himself and said - what are you doing here nah, do ???? And so sternly saying nah ... holding his hand on his holster ...

(pisdets, I think that's how the Loch, povёlsa holyavu, nah ... Well I was eto_nado_ ??) and just as thought uspokoilsa right ... cop Sverdlov my eyes and blinding flashlight ... I so calmly told him: - see le Mr. Officer, (they love when their officers called gyyy), I'm a little perestroechku in his yard muddied, that's half a kirpechey ... (The cop raised his left Brophy) ... extra left ... And here I often go, I see people stoyatsa, they may prigoditso, so I decided to lay out almost all unloaded ... cop bitch already lit ...

- X * d tell you guys, we do not razvedёsh !!! He twirled angry eyes !!! - Load fuck all back and pesduyte otsyuvova !!!

And here we fchitverom very quickly loaded all the bricks ... (more then I obnaglev said that the road out the stack of tiles, we also unloaded a bit earlier); - It is itself Tuscany skozat garbage ... and poshol in Moshina, and my friend and I were immersed in pritsepchik More and tile, went home gyyyy tries.

Now I will have a brick walkway in the gravel that is more convenient to drive to Moshina was ...

notoff

Tags

See also

New and interesting