Two stories about the bus =)

Cidyu means yesterday in a minibus (Kiev).
 Drunk guy comes and gets close to the drove.
 The people in the middle of the bus, which came from behind to pass money.
 (P) transmits the arena 1 USD and fines on several drunken passengers (m) Uzhikov that would put the cage.

(P) - With one of the ruble.
 Drunk just thought a couple of seconds ...
 (M) - Well, I'm one fucking Seri you that way?!?!?!?

Zarzhut all as the entire bus. I drove then began to laugh more than anyone else ... even out of the car and began grabbing his stomach ...

Then he drove ridiculed went and sat in his seat, povorachivaetsya and says: - Well, that all went ... ugh damn ... all gave money ?????

Minibus rzhot again !!!

Sent Gaiver

Day. Regular city bus. Near the first door, the seat occupied by a young woman with a child. The young offspring in the form of 5-6 years. Paul the way he does not cease to moan.
 - Mom, buy banana, well, buy a banana !!!
 She tries in vain to calm him down, explaining that there is no money. But youth is not appeased. And louder and louder demands that would have bought him a favorite banana. Do not what, go far and how do you understand all the attention focused on the interior of the tragedy played out. Young mother firmly took the position.
 - No money. Bananas do not buy.
 And then the offspring, the entire interior, produces an ice age.
 - If you did not buy a banana, I'll tell dad everything. As you Seryozha Uncle kissed pussy !!!
 Taxi explodes just friendly laughter. The face of the girl becomes a beginning of a pale, then crimson with shame. She grabs young blackmailer convulsively his way to the door. Fortunately stop already there. The bus stopped and the driver holds a smiling, embarrassed mummy, 50 rubles and says:
 - Hold. Buy baby bananas.
 And then is heard from the interior voice of the Man:
 - What are you, Uncle Serge something!?!
 The laughter did not stop throughout the entire route.

Sent IL

Tags

See also

New and interesting