10 most CUNNING puzzles which often set on interviews

10 most CUNNING puzzles which often set on interviews in various companies. Can be very useful. The answers are attached

1. About the coffee lover

In the restaurant, one of the visitors complained to the waiter that his coffee floats the fly. The waiter took the Cup and promised to bring another. He returned a few moments later. People tasted coffee and said it was the same coffee, which took a fly.
Question: How did he know about it?

2. About fuse

It is known that the fuse burns unevenly, but takes exactly 1 minute. Is it possible by using two of these cords to measure out exactly 45 seconds? How? Please observe safety precautions.

3. About the horse legs

One meticulous researcher found that during the working day two legs of his horse were 18 km away, while the other two legs is 19 km away. Could it be?

4. About Cyril in hospital

Cyril spent three days in the hospital. He was not sick and not injured, but during the time of discharge it had to carry. Why?

5. About eggs

You can hold up to two regular chicken eggs. One egg You hold it steady in the hand and others swung on the first hit. The impact occurs in the same part of each egg, for example, in the "acute" part of them.
Question: what egg will crack, which was still, or the fact that hit?

6. About Ilya Muromets and the dragon

Have a dragon 3 heads and 3 tails. One blow of the sword-kladenets Ilya Muromets can cut off one or two heads, or one or two tails. If he cut off a tail, it will grow 2 new tail. If he takes 2 of the tail, it grows back 1 head. If you cut off one head, then grow a new head. Only in the case if you cut off two heads, nothing grows. Snakes are killed only if he does not remain a single head and no tail, and at this point nothing should grow. Can Ilya to win if sword-kladenets there is a charge of only nine shots?

7. Care

I've seen a lot of well-stacked women, but this shocked me: and her shoulders and Breasts and waist and hips were, it seemed, done with a chisel of Pygmalion.
The trooper sneered, saying, to your village, and you in the cart asked.
And the cat on the couch sprawled, you know, a gentleman, waiting to be seen when I give a tribute to his mercies, fish, sour cream, chicken Yes.
He went down the stairs — very carefully, so as not to creak the stairs, snuck out of the house and went to the appointed place of meeting.
Report Gali I took, but did not read, and postponed until evening.
After learning that his wife and daughter at the cottage, he immediately went to the train station.
In these six sentences are hidden six ...... What is hidden in this text?

8. About the boots

The shoemaker made boots and told the apprentice to sell them for 25 rubles. To apprentice the market was approached by two disabled (the one with no left leg, the other – right), and he sold them at boot for 12,50 respectively. Returns, giving the money to the shoemaker and tells you how to successfully
sold it to a shoemaker replies: "well you, disabled people have to make allowances. Keep 5 rubles, find them and bring on of 2.50". And the apprentice decided to give disabled people only on the ruble, and the remaining three rubles propyl. Found disabled and give to each according to ruble.
It turned out that the boots cost the visually 11,50. 11,50+11,50 = 23 and 3 ruble drunken. Total: 26 rubles, and was 25. Where excess ruble?

9. About Shoe Shine

In Turkey, many Shoe-shiners passers-by offer their services completely free of charge. However, if they decide to take their offer, they will pay them money. Why?

10. About rapid mobilization

Gallic priests found a failsafe way to quickly mobilize soldiers in case of war. To do this, they sacrificed only one person. What?

See the correct answers below...

1. About the coffee lover

He already added the sugar to the Cup, where was the fly. Thus, tasting coffee, he realized it was the same Cup.

2. About fuse

Will fire up one of the cords from both ends and simultaneously the second from one end. The first cord will burn in 30 seconds; at this point, torch the second cord from the second end.

3. About the horse legs

The horse walked in a circle.

4. About Cyril in hospital

He was born in this hospital.

5. About the eggs.

Eggs have the same chance to get hurt. No matter what was moving and what was stationary.

6. About Ilya Muromets and the dragon

Can. First you need to cut off 3 times in one tail, then 3 times two tails, and finally 3 times on two head.

7. Care

Six names of countries.
I've seen a lot of well-stacked women, but this shocked me: and her shoulders and Breasts and waist and hips were, it seemed, done with a chisel of Pygmalion.
The trooper sneered, saying, to your village, and you in the cart asked.
And the cat on the couch sprawled, you know, a gentleman, waiting to be seen when I give a tribute to his mercies, fish, sour cream, chicken Yes.
He went down the stairs — very carefully, so as not to creak the stairs, snuck out of the house and went to the appointed place of meeting.
Report Gali I took, but did not read, and postponed until evening.
After learning that his wife and daughter at the cottage, he immediately went to the train station.

8. About the boots

3 br, drunken apprentice, they are 23 rubles, paid by disabled persons for the boots. Therefore, they cannot be summed, as is done in the conditions of the problem.
Shoemaker received for boots 25 rubles, 5 rubles, told to give the disabled. So the cobbler remained 20 rubles. It turns out, people with disabilities, getting back on the ruble, paid for the boots 23 rubles, 20 rubles went to the shoemaker, and 3 rubles propyl journeyman. No "extra" money in the transaction arose.

9. About Shoe Shine

They clean for free one Shoe on, and not to look like a fool in one polished Shoe, a passerby is forced to pay for the second cleaning.

10. About rapid mobilization

Come the last. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.listofbest.ru/10-samyx-xitryx-golovolomok-zadavaemyx-na-sobesedovaniyax/

Tags

See also

New and interesting