About spam

I think the word "spam" in our time, we know almost everything, except for infants, as most of my favorite seniors, the vast majority of manual workers and oligophrenics. All the others, more or less often, but received in an email proposal to increase the dick to the size of the trunk of an average elephant to buy a database of the Moscow venereal dispensary, help with money for the treatment of congenital alcoholism to orphans in the fourth generation, frolic in the VIP-sauna with young whores, zanedorogo relax on the coast of the Arctic Ocean or buy vitamin supplements, promoting the removal of lice and cleanse the intestines. Prepared yes.

I myself, have not yet discovered the spam filters to clean Jam like attractive offers. One time I was on every such letter in response politely wrote something like "Fucking freak! In the mouth I fucked your black horse naraschivalku dick with a means of dandruff and you personally !!! If you fuck another such garbage will fall to my email, I fucking personally come to you (Dada fucking Moodle, I know your real IPs and have contacted his people from your provider, will soon be aware of and address !!) and pull himself you dick pasatizhami to the desired length, and getting rid of dandruff with scalp! By the way, you can call me brother, because I fucked your mother, nit! ". Well, the usual kind letter in my style. And fucking sense. Only once came the answer, they say, sorry, garbage came out, I do not need dick pasatizhami delay, will not happen again. And fucked. Almost no reaction.

Spam filters have saved my nerves. BUT! But then came the paper spam! I throw in the mailbox it so much that it is time to give up work and live on the proceeds from the sale of recycled paper. And how many are leaving the paper on the poeben! Forests are destroyed and perish beaver fuck! So it is possible to declare the event "Kill spammer - save the beaver!»

And now, finally, it happened! I get down the stairs, and in a very good mood - I was going to work. I reach the first floor and see the AHA, Which some fucking pale young man with burning eyes netoropyas to stuff the mailboxes to 8 sheets of any garbage. "Ah, - I said - got a spammer!". "I'm not a spammer, I am a distributor of promotional products" - told me the fruit of love carefree, plucked prematurely.

My nerves are certainly weak. To be frank, not the nerves somehow. But I coped with it and not beat this bastard sizuyu. Just briefly went through his pedigree, with a detailed description in any relationship I had with all of his relatives on the maternal side, then took the hand of his weakening one, just one - I'll gummanist, leaf and stuffed into his open mouth. Cute smile and said: "A pussy tepr here before I did not come out of myself and the rest is not pushed you in the ass!»

He repented, I saw it in his eyes! They were full of remorse and regret for what he did!

He muttered, "Thank you," retired spammer.

You ask what it was over? And nothing. I went to work, feeling "of Kaspersky Anti-Spam»%)))

rikosha

Tags

See also

New and interesting