1. Dissolve yeast in warm vode.Chtoby bring the yeast until cooked, add 1 teaspoon of sugar and leave for 10 minutes. If the mixture is increased in volume by half, so the yeast can be used.
2. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar and salt. Add the milk, melted butter, eggs and yeast. All mix thoroughly. On a floured board knead sufficiently elastic dough (if necessary, add more flour).
3. Place the dough in a bowl greased with butter. Close the cling film and leave the dough to rise for 3 hours (to be doubled).
4. Divide dough into 2 equal halves. Every twist in the "sausage" and cut into 8 pieces. Roll each piece into a rectangle, brush with melted butter, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and sugar, and then - tighten, starting with one kraya.Sverhu again sprinkle with breadcrumbs and sugar.
5. Put the buns on a greased baking sheet prepared. Leave them for 30 minutes and still stand up, then bake at 140 degrees for about 15 minutes until golden brown.