Funny story

This story happened when I was in military school. I bought on the occasion of the petrol lighter. For the filling lighters brought me to the "will" of a liter bottle of gasoline "Shoe."
Lighter worked three days and "died." Summer warm, windless night I went to pour gasoline have no right to our outdoor latrine. Latrine was brick, very solid. Approximately 15-18 points.
When I got there, I am sitting in the latrine my friend Nick's third account from where I was pouring gasoline ochke. I poured petrol point and talk about the life of Kolyan. Then he asks:
 - Pronin! What are you doing to pour?
 - Petrol!
 - Did you set fire to it!
 - What if the lights latrine?
 - What is there to burn? He brick!
 Assessing the reasonableness of arguments Nick, I took a match, struck her on the box and threw it into a point. What happened after this effect was not expected.
 There was a heavy cotton, and from all points up almost to the ceiling, the flame shot up Force. Following this there was a wild roar:
 - Asshole!!! Oh, and asshole !!!
 Kohl safely with points. Pants pants are not allowed his feet to jump in full force, so it is small seeds of community latrines, Sutch them and not stop swearing.
 - The cattle Flounder (Colin nickname)! You said to me that I set fire!
 - Not you! I! I asshole !!! Oh, and muda-and-and-a!

Sent by Mikhail

Tags

See also

New and interesting