Germany: Berlin Full

Berlin - a city with a large Russian heritage, it all started with the fact that already in the landing flight Lufthansa airport Seattle with me in pure Russian Negro spoke German, born in Krasnodar.

A first view of the hotel turned out to be a view of the old square, which showed Russian-folk dances (by the way very nice).

By the way, even though life under the Soviet regime and the Germans were very, very, very poor and tragic, now it is largely forgotten, even seen by many with nostalgia. In Berlin, the GDR Museum, which allowed to sit behind the wheel of the old East German Zaporozets Truby, all on this ride was ten times more than before the Mona Lisa in the Louvre.

More museum exhibit - a typical room of the German era of communist terror. Wept remembering the youth.

The restaurant at the museum poured soup (feel the taste of the Soviet regime), and all areas of the city are Turks and sell hats with earflaps for souvenirs. Somehow it all resembles a Disneyland on the Communist tematiku.Ostatki Berlin Wall. A fun feature - graffiti on the wall appeared long before she fell. The fact that the wall itself was built a few meters inside the territory of West Berlin, with the result that the East did not have the power over what happens to the large wall monitor. The wall, of course, absolutely terrible story. We build it quickly, hiding plans to build to last. One of the first victims, for illegal border crossing was shot by border guards of a young man Günter Litfin, late for his work in West Berlin.

The remains of the Berlin Wall. A fun feature - graffiti on the wall appeared long before she fell. The fact that the wall itself was built a few meters inside the territory of West Berlin, with the result that the East did not have the power over what happens to the large wall monitor. The wall, of course, absolutely terrible story. We build it quickly, hiding plans to build to last. One of the first victims, for illegal border crossing was shot by border guards of a young man Günter Litfin, late for his work in West Berlin.

Walking around the city, I quickly realized that the Germans love a clear organization and drink. All the trees in all city parks signed by numbers. Probably to starlings drunk at night do not confuse the address of residence.

Looking at the Berlin cityscape, quickly realize that to solve the problem of US dependence on the car is actually very simple. It is not well-developed infrastructure and public transportation is not convenient bike path. The fact that it is necessary to drink more. Across the city dissect beer special bikes - bikes with multi-seat beer keg. Tasty and healthy (but I am doubtful).

Much to my surprise I drink everywhere, and many openly. Even in public transport. In the subway, buses and trains. Even in the moat of the palace of the 18th century floating bottle, then there is probably someone shipwrecked. But machines selling cigarettes have special chips for checking identity documents. Because smoking - smoking is harmful.

This Charlottenburg Palace of the 18th century discovered ancient statue naked man with a cell phone.

More interesting feature of Berlin - all hang Costumed tourist attractions, offering a small amount to be photographed with them. Continuing the theme of the popularity of the Soviet legacy, I can not fail to note that the German princess Costumed cost exactly three times cheaper than apparelled Soviet soldier.

As I have mentioned - the city of Berlin flat. But on the most popular German sports, "alpine walk" in mountain boots with Alpenstocks in their hands, I heard back in Japan. The reality turned out to be just such a - across the city to build a grandmother to go absolutely flat Alpenstocks on German tracks.

Appetizing German "pizza" in the market and buzzing naturalness.

German traditional drinks.

Chanterelles - a large part of the German food - yummy!

And the best chocolate on the ground.

Embassy of North Korea shares the building with one bomzhatnik.

​​

Monument

Holocaust Memorial in front of the American Embassy. High concrete cubes symbolize the feeling of being lost, as well as the fact that the US Embassy a single tank will not work.

Brevity Internet addresses - the sister of talent.

More original feature - in Germany are allowed to use the median for parking. Irresponsible citizens park there car with advertising, that is, actually getting the perfect advertising space for free.

Germans love the subway. By the way, too, it is very similar to Moscow. This is because after the war the Soviet authorities just took and stole metrovagony German from Berlin. The metro is touted Firefox.

And hang Windows.

The residue was bombed station - and he metro station.

The traditional Russian wedding location. Probably the Germans believe that without Russian tank - as if not a holiday.

Crawley run concurrently metrostroevtsy, particularly in a residential area saw rabbits undermined a large oak tree so that he fell to the panel floor buildings.

This house is a war-torn wings dear to us because of the movie.

Citadel simultaneously works warehouse sculptures of communist propaganda, and an apartment building. To say whether the "city of contrasts"?

Source: kitya.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting