Basic Instinct =)))

One businessman went on holiday on the ship in the Caribbean. On the way the ship was in a terrible storm and crashed. Man stranded on a desert island. Four long months, he wandered around the island hoping to find salvation, eating some bananas and coconuts.
 One day, a man was sitting on the beach, indulging in despair, and suddenly saw a beautiful woman (the most beautiful of all, that he had ever seen) rows to it, sitting in a boat.
 - Where did you come from? And how did you get here ?! - Exclaimed the man in disbelief.
 - I sailed on the other side of the island - the woman said - I was thrown out there on the shore when the ship crashed.
 - You are very lucky that close at this point was the boat - envious man.
 - Oh, you, the boat I made myself: paddle of pieces of rubber tree, the bottom - made of palm trunks, and the sides of the boat - from eucalyptus wood.
 - But this is impossible! How could you do it all with his bare hands, without tools?
 - Well, it's not a problem. I found a nearby active volcano and the soil is rich in iron ore. On the volcano melted iron and made all the necessary tools.
 The man was stunned.
 - Let's Climb to me? - He proposed to the woman.
 A few minutes later she was moored near a small boat dock. The man looked at the shore and almost fell. From the pier was stone-paved road to the elegant bungalows blue-white color.
 - Would you like a drink? - The woman asked when they went inside.
 - Oh, no, thank you. I can no longer drink is coconut milk, - said the man.
 - What about Pina Colada?
 The man was stunned and did not know what to say. They sat down on the couch, drinking and told each other their story. Then the woman said she wanted to change into something more comfortable. And the man offered to climb into the bathroom to take a shower and shave.
 After rising, the man actually found and shower, a razor and made of bones and sharp shells. & lt; amazing woman - thinking businessman. - I wonder what the next miracle of civilization, it will present to me?
 Later, he found a woman half-naked for the dinner table. It was a romantic dinner. She offered to sit next to him, then leaned into him and whispered:
 - Tell me, you've been had on this island, you were alone: ​​
 There's something, I'm sure you want to do right now. So, what you've been dreaming all these months. You know - she looked him straight in the eye.
 He could not believe his ears:
 - You mean - he swallowed hard, his eyes filled with tears. - Can I really here to check your e-mail ?!

Tags

See also

New and interesting