1. In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients: apples, lemon juice, brandy, raisins, brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, caramel and butter.
2. Roll out the dough, brush with butter and sprinkle with ½ count of crumbs. In the middle lay half filling, close or twist the cake.
3. Repeat with the second sheet of dough, pastry and filling.
4. Put the strudel on a baking sheet, the laid paper. Grease the cake with melted butter and make diagonal cuts 5-6.
5. Bake in a preheated 175 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
6. Serve warm with ice cream strudel.