1. Tomatoes in own juice chop finely and place in a bowl. Dilute with water (about 130-150 ml).
2. Place a large frying pan over medium heat and boil as soon as the oil fry the onion (salt). Periodically stir until onion pokorichneveet (about 5 minutes). Add the garlic and red pepper flakes. Put the stuffing and a wooden spoon, divide it.
3. When the stuffing is cooked, place half sheets for lasagna, but do not mix - leave over the stuffing. Pour the chopped tomatoes and tomato sauce (again not mix!). Close the pan with a lid. Reduce the heat and leave the minimum to tushilas lasagna, stir periodically. Lasagna sheets should propechsya (about 20 minutes).
4. Turn off the heat, pour ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Put the ricotta, but do not stir again, cover and leave for 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
5. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining grated parmesan, chopped basil and serve.