1. the flour, sugar and salt mix. Add the eggs and yolks and whisk in a food processor. Continuing to whisk, add the milk and vanilla. Whisk all until smooth and put the dough in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or overnight.
2. Fry the pancakes in a pan on both sides for 30 seconds. Should get about 10 pancakes.
3. Heat the broiler. Cover the baking tray with baking paper. Lay 2 pancakes on a baking sheet.
4. Spread the chocolate paste, put a bit of sliced strawberries and bananas. Close third pancakes and again Put pasta, strawberries and bananas.
5. Repeat the procedure with layers and filling. Place the baking sheet under the broiler to warm up the cake. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.