1. For a round pizza Put bread on a cutting board and use a circular shape cut bread. Moisten fingers with water and lightly press down the cut bread, putting a hand on.
2. For the base of puff pastry, thawed and roll out the dough, cut out the squares.
Slice the tomatoes, some peppers and onions (leave a little fresh) and stir lightly fry in hot skillet with olive oil.
3. Pour in the tomato paste. After a 2 minutes, add to the pan basil, oregano, thyme, and garlic powder. Salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and cook for about 3 minutes until thick. Remove the sauce from the heat.
4. Put on a baking basics, put cooked sauce. Top with grated cheese, chopped olives, fresh pepper and onion rings.
5. The oven heat to 240 degrees. Bake for 10-15 minutes until crisp and conditions when the cheese is melted. Serve warm.