1. Heat the oven to 160 degrees.
2. Mix the crumbs of biscuits with butter at room temperature. Tamp this mixture on the bottom of the baking pan. Bake 10 minutes basis.
3. whisk cream cheese with sugar, flour and vanilla in a blender until smooth.
4. Add melted in a water bath or in the microwave chocolate and mix well. Beat in the eggs and continue beating. Pour the cooled filling on the base and bake for another 55 minutes-1 hour. Remove the edge of a baking pan and place the cheesecake in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
5. Garnish with blueberries and sprinkle with powdered sugar.