Notebook Jungle

- What dribbling !!! What technique possession !!! - Mowgli fun running through the jungle, kicking toad.
Toad sulked and tried to push authority:
 - We're the same blood brother.
 - Do not I tell you brother, nit cold-blooded. - Carelessly brushed aside all attempts to make friends Mowgli.
 - Aaaiaaiaiauiaia !!! - Wild cry rang out from above and before Mowgli down to a clearing hefty athlete.
 - Your ... - Mowgli was cursed, but then, looking around the big man, just in case said- We're the same blood, brother!
 - Aaaauoi- began screaming husky.
 - Shut up !!! - Mowgli frowned - Who are you yelling, you fool? I - Mowgli !!!
 - Tarzan! - He poked himself in the chest athlete.
 - Turk Stoll? - I did not realize Mowgli and sang the famous song Tarkan - Eph yakalarsam - Smack-smack.
The big song, oddly looked at Mowgli:
 - Jane?
 - But-but !!! Without these your stuff! Himself Jane! From Jane and hear. SchA bear will call!
 - Tarzan - Jane, Tarzan - Jane. - Zabubnil breathed stranger in a strange way.
 - Baluuuuu !!! - Shouted Mowgli. - Could not you come up and kill Coy whom here? If not busy.
 - Why are you yelling again, young man? - Ball pretended not overheard still behind the bushes.
 - I yell ??? You would have heard this is blonde yells! - Mowgli pointed to svetlovolosovogo Tarzan - Come ... Aaouu!
 - Aaaiaaiaiauiaia !!! - Instantly he replied Tarzan with such force that Baloo the bear attack immediately befall disease.
 - Ёёёё. That's golosische ... Pure Chaliapin. - Baloo mumbled sheepishly. - Who knew that?
Net Jericho ... You took it from?
 - No where - he fell from the sky. Itself. I go myself, not bothering anyone ...
 - Yeah. - Interrupted Toad - Flowers and butterflies caught collected. Kvaaak!
 - Stay out of the conversation, the brother - tracked the flight of the frogs Mowgli - Meters 20. A kind and gently kicked ... So here I go - and here here it falls. Shouts another.
 - You'd introduced us, eh? - Asked Baloo.
 - Easy. Tarzan - he prodded in the chest Mowgli Tarzan.
 - Jane - he pointed at the ball.
 - What Jane? - Baloo did not understand.
 - Jane!!! - Joyfully shouted Tarzan and climbed to cuddle.
 - I know where - what Jane? I grew up with the wolves. Savage me. - Genially he explained Mowgli and started watching with interest the developments in the clearing. - At the same time, and we'll see - the people I have, or better yet stay with the animals ...

frumich

Tags

See also

New and interesting