Getting rid of the noisy neighbor. Cruel?

Gordeeva Svetlana 27.10.2005, Reg. No: GC-473/5
 Good afternoon! I appeal to you on behalf of and for their neighbors and their own name. The fact is that for many years, one of our neighbors regularly (once a week) gives nash.pokoy. It is the tenant 76 apartments. He lived alone for many years (the mother left him when he was 14 years old and shows the house occasionally), it is 18 years old, his name is Paul, but it almost every day going to the noisy companies, and they do not wander at night. He is going about 10-15 people and, of course, when they talk loudly, laugh all this crowd the night we - the neighbors can hear it all and interferes with sleep. We still have to appeal to the police on the night of noise and in fact the organization stash our neighbor. In his apartment persistent violent youth drinking, which does not respond to any request to break up or quiet down.
But the noise of voices and laughter of the crowd - that's not all. Paul turns the music on full blast day and night. And if the night noise - it is rather the competence of the police, that day, as I explained in the Sanitary and Epidemiological Surveillance of Moscow - the competence of local authorities. The fact that Paul is a good sound system, and the day when he cut in its full extent, in my apartment just shake and the walls and floor. On a shelf, which hangs on the wall adjacent to the wall of Paul - bounce and rattle small items. One could of course confine ourselves to calm the police and Paul at least for a night, but you know, in the afternoon, too, sometimes want to hear your TV for example, instead of bass Pashin audio, and jumping up and down on their own couch, too, as something not very much!
These noises just destroy the walls, and even though our house was an old five-story building, and sooner or later will be demolished to worry about the destruction of its walls is not necessary, but in our opinion - it is a gross violation of the rules and regulations of operation of premises and data breaches (I think) is admissible even eviction from the apartment in accordance with the new Housing Code. We are all tired of the excesses of the youngsters. In the house live the elderly sick people, many young children, but our neighbor all uneasy! Also I consider it necessary to inform Paul slope of the army ...
As we know, he lay in the hospital with gastritis, he was given a reprieve ... but this gastritis himself usilennno zagonal libations of alcohol shortly before the draft board. It can not really sick young man clock rowdy so our vzgyad is mowing his report to the draft board and carry out an independent examination of his state of health. Maybe the army taught him to respect the people around them? We have lost all hope that he will wake up consciences. Huge request - Please help us! I subscribe his name, but must inform the names and addresses of neighbors, who asked me to contact the city administration with the above request. Sincerely, Svetlana Gordeeva!

Answer: 16.11.2005 Hurum AI, Deputy Prefect 534-81-90
 Dear Svetlana! In connection with your treatment to the site of the prefecture of Zelenograd AO to conduct job-bullying resident sq. 76 343 housing, disturbing public order, drink alcohol, draft evaders, announce that Pavel Filenkov delivered by police officers in the Military Commissariat Zelenograd AO draft board and was called up for military service 30.11.2005 year. Health to you and good luck! The head of the council VP Swallow Kachanov 534-12-15

From the guest book site zelao.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting