So what is it that was the mouse? ...

Because you ever dropped out in the subway 17 mice? No? And what animals are dropped? No ?! Nuuu, then I really do not know ... something you decide to let it, and that life is something so near and pass.
We go now to self_scratcher with my work. Satisfied very much, because mice are taking zapazuhoy. Each of his. Katka carries quite small, I - sliders. That is, those who are already able to move very quickly, but his eyes have not yet opened. That's what I like Katya, it's not his age developed foresight. Back in the shop this wonderful man carefully, in several layers, wrapped box with mice tape. I chose a jar of very tight-fitting lid, stuffed to sawdust and just shoved it under his jacket, leaned on the tits. The mobile phone as usual had to put on top of the jar. Uncomfortable, of course, but what can you do something? ..

Katka safely left on Turgenev and the rest of the way, I decided to take a nap. I had almost the beginning of something to dream about how come smska. Routinely, one swift motion, the string pulling cell phone out of a down jacket, I caught them for cover jars with mice, pulling it out and at the same time opening. All mice with all the sawdust spilled on my belly and on my knees and began to spread immediately with fragmentary slipping to the floor. Pleasantly surprised by the reaction of others. It almost was not.
In a sense, there were no squeaks, squeals, dashes to the other end of the car and other garbage. Only one cellular aunt muttered something like, "Oh Thou, O Lord." Not all staring at me, of course ...
Some even stood up from their seats to get a better look at the process of collecting padantsev. Yes, and I myself looked quite glamorous: a bright pink jumper with strazikami swarmed pale pink mouse, spreading around him a great pissing in the form of sawdust. Seated next to me girl (it seemed to me, in some pantyhose) delicately and carefully served me fall into the space between us mice and slapping eyelashes ask why I need so much these cuties? These lashes in tights, I was never able to tell the truth ...

Possible assistance rendered and the young man sitting next to him in a state of light the Tuesday of drunk. At the height of the harvest, he woke up and looked at me almost with sober eyes and said: "Girl, and you click on the crawl." Oh, well, thank you, brother! I would not say - life had not noticed!
In general, almost all ended successfully: net was carrying 17 mice brought the same 17, but dirty. As one friend of mine, more dirt - thicker muzzle :)

garpia2

Tags

See also

New and interesting