Many people see dandruff as unpleasant, but temporary and do not consider this phenomenon, bringing inconvenience disease. This is despite the fact that her appearance to be taken seriously, as the prospect of the natural disappearance of dandruff is zero.
According to statistics, approximately 40% of the world population is faced with the necessity of solving this problem. More often the youth suffers from it at the age of 20 years and many of them are thinking how to get rid of dandruff.
The main causative agent of dandruff is considered to be a pathogenic fungus Malassezia Furfur, which is part of the human microflora and involved in the renewal of skin cells. The disruption of the functioning of the sebaceous glands contribute to the following adverse factors: environment, stress, infection, change of climate or lack of vitamins, which leads to a sharp activation of the fungus.
Dandruff is the consequence of all these variations when you activate the reproduction of the fungus is observed a sharp reduction in the growth cycle of skin cells. During the week the number of scales exceeds the norm, so that they become more noticeable.
Despite the active development of pharmaceuticals, adherents of folk ways you the treatment of dandruff becomes smaller, the advantage of using them is that in their composition are naturally occurring compounds that reduce probability of allergies and other side effects. There are many options for how to get rid of dandruff.
How to get rid of dandruff. Folk remedies• Linseed oil, for the prevention and treatment of the disease should daily take 1 tbsp morning on an empty stomach.
• Sea salt is considered one of the easiest ways to get rid of dandruff. Salt is applied and intensively rubbed into the roots washed hair, after which they recommended a good wash with warm water and blot with a towel. In the process of drying do not use dryer. Good results can be achieved after a week of daily application of the procedure.
• Another effective means of how to get rid of dandruff, is a decoction of nettles, making 150 g of leaves pour 0.5 liters of water, then boiled for 40 minutes, filtered and cooled broth, you must add 2 tablespoons of vinegar. The mixture should be applied on the hair every day, massage the scalp with fingertips.
• From oily dandruff will help to rid the tincture of calendula, which is rubbed into the hair 2 — 3 times a week, the mask must remain on the hair for one hour, after which the hair needs to be washed.
• Dandruff will also help to get rid of the infusion peel onions for cooking that 50 g. husk must pour 1 liter of boiling water and infuse for 30 min. Infusion should rinse your hair avoiding contact with eyes.
• A mix of juice or sea buckthorn oil with any vegetable oil rubbed into the hair roots for dandruff and dry seborrhea.
• Burdock oil mixed with a couple of yolks and a spoon of honey, apply the mask on hair and scalp.
• Two egg yolks mixed with a couple tablespoons of apricot cosmetic oil, some procedures will allow to forget about dandruff forever.
• Get rid of dry dandruff will help a mixture of almond and castor oils, in a ratio of 3:1, the resulting solution is rubbed into the scalp massaged.
• Perfect remedy for dry dandruff is also home-made butter from natural milk, which must be rubbed into the hair roots and leave overnight. Mask is washed off in the morning before going to work, this method allows you to forget about how to get rid of dandruff within 1-2 days.
• Rinsing the hair with birch extract after each washing hair, you can quickly get rid of dandruff. To do this, a handful of birch leaves pour a liter of boiling water and insist to cool.