It often happens that the human body lives a bacterium or virus, particularly a man not interfering, but as soon as the immune protection drops, monster strike, or gradually begins to harm us.
Here and Staphylococcus aureus in the microbiological balance in our body, just the same need. But as soon as he feels the slack, immediately began to hurt.
The essence of the danger of staph, for our body that the body becomes much more susceptible to the waste products of this microorganism. Aureus is especially common in clinics, hospital hospitals, tattoo parlors. And very often suffer from this just-born babies and their mothers. Treatment of Staphylococcus folk remedies — it is a safe way to solve the problem and it's absolutely certain it will not hurt.
The symptoms of staph, or rather its exacerbation is the appearance of boils, and various skin rashes, barley and other troubles. Although some really serious danger of such manifestations, in most cases, are not to pay attention to them anyway will not work.
Treatment of Staphylococcus folk remedies includes both the external impact of its symptoms, and different methods for internal use. External methods of treatment of staph on the skin include various packs, hot soaks, poultices, and other such procedures.
The main objective of the initial stage of the topical treatment is the maintenance of sterility and the dry, the various manifestations of Staphylococcus. And all this under the condition of open sores, boils and so on.
• Packs used in the beginning of the disease, three times per day. Each session lasts fifteen minutes. To prepare the compress, take a glass of heated water, where you add two tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar. You can take baths, too, with Apple cider vinegar. Water is added to not less than 100 grams of this product. Baths should be taken also three times a day. Well, as the retreat of the disease, the number possible to reduce. No matter, you have taken a bath or used the lotion, after the completion of remedial measures, is necessary and thoroughly remove the pus from each of the wounds and ulcers, which can take a swab of gauze.
• Treatment of Staphylococcus folk remedies, include to your Arsenal, such a powerful tool given to us by nature, like comfrey. Take four tablespoons of comfrey, pour a glass of boiling water and steep until cool. Use the medicine as a lotion, with a frequency at least four times a day.
• For the treatment of Staphylococcus extensive use of the leaves of burdock, which exhibits excellent drawing properties. Four to five tablespoons of these leaves pour cool boiling water, allow to infuse to the state is not quite the cooled liquid, and the resulting tincture is used for poultices, at least three times a day for fifteen minutes. It is also possible and a combination of burdock comfrey (1 to 1).
• Treatment of Staphylococcus folk remedies is almost impossible to imagine without the use of inside vitamin C. It is very effectively suppresses and inhibits the development and reproduction of Staphylococcus in General. Contains this vitamin in such foods as raspberries, cabbage, rose hips, black currants and many others.
• It is believed that if three or four days in a row eating at least a glass of black currant in the day, it is possible to solve the problem aggravated aureus. Black currant, it is generally full of vitamins and minerals and for treatment of staph, this is one of the most effective ways.
• Treatment of Staphylococcus folk remedies includes the same aloe. Aloe Vera is a powerful natural antibiotic, so is it recommended to take the juice of 1 h spoon before each meal.
• Echinacea is a natural immune stimulant. Daily intake of its infusion will strengthen the protective forces of your organism and increase resistance to other bacteria.
• Propolis is the immune stimulant and natural antibiotic and antiseptic with high anti-inflammatory activity in one person. Besides staph it's not addictive as medical antibiotics. Therefore, to treat it's perfect. Suggest to read the article "propolis Treatment".
But of course, that the method of treatment of folk remedies was safe and even beneficial to the organism as a whole, before beginning treatment will not be superfluous to consult a doctor.