Hard puncture =)))

The story that I told the participants of events described below.
 One has one company in order to mark the anniversary of the end of a creative university where all learned in his youth. They gathered in a fairly democratic restaurant. And that, drank, ate, drank more, more ...
 Here is one of the latecomers arrived graduates and as a person he is fairly well-known and secure, suggested gently move somewhere closer to the center in the institution, so to speak, more solid. The proposal was met with "a great success", especially since the lion's share of the cost that would take over.
 No sooner said than done. We went to one of the restaurants, where a cup of tea costs about 10 euros, the waiters are constantly behind, anticipating your every desire, and so on. D.

I was this one of a character, let's call him Timothy, who started quite active party and by this time was in a condition to put it mildly, different from all. Unseeing eyes stared at the menu for a long time tried to order, and then, remembering that now the post and asked the waiter if there is anything in this series. He replied that he could bring, for example, meatless soup.
 I must say that this place is famous for its first courses (and all the others, however, too) and our hero thickly said: "Eek! Nice-to-a-sieve! »

It is worth noting that Timothy two days I came from Prague (this is important). There are some dishes (soups, roasts) served in bread pot. That is baked white bread in the form of a clay pot and poured the soup into it. On top of the pot is covered with a lid of bread. Looks - super, and very tasty - to eat soup with a lid prikusku, ate pot. Lepota! Wash the dishes do not have to!

So bring our hero soup. In a clay pot. He takes off the lid, take a spoon and sip the soup ... that's right - at the Prague habitually bites off a piece of clay cover! Tiny ceramic, nothing knowing look ...
 In one from behind him and leans waiter with a completely straight face respectfully said:
 "Just now Gzhel brought up fresh. Shall I apply? »
 Curtain.

People do not just whinnying. People wept.

Tags

See also

New and interesting